free counter statistics

Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24th - Repeat show

Mad Money is a repeat show tonight focusing on the top 10 manufacturers. I'm sure some people figured out when this show was first aired and are buying now before he mentions some stocks later in the show to sell into any hype that might happen. And yup, just noticed CMI Cummings is up $1.20! Now unfortunately for me, I'm pretty sure most of the picks tonight will trade on the AMEX or NYSE so I can't do anything after hours, (until I switch to Questrade!) and I'm pretty sure any opportunity to take advantage of people who didn't realize this is a repeat show will be gone before the 9:30am open tomorrow. I also notice they don't show that this is a repeat show otherwise people will change the channel!

Comments on "April 24th - Repeat show"

 

post a comment