free counter statistics

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Update DJO

I just noticed that my post last night for DJO didn't get published! Not a huge deal since I wasn't very interested in it, but still! I also mentioned that I wouldn't be touching HAL since it is oil and expensive. But here is the outcome with DJO:

I didn't really watch DJO much today since I wasn't that interested in it as a short. It hit its high at 10:28am of $40.05. It then declined for the rest of the day going to its low near the end of regular trading of $39.21. From the chart, there was a pretty big runup at the opening bell, with very little action in the pre-market. Would have been a tough call to short in the morning since there didn't appear to be much action until the bell.

Comments on "Update DJO"

 

post a comment