free counter statistics

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February 6th - Repeat

Cramer had a repeat show tonight (at least I think it is) called Back to Basics and went over several rules for investing. So no picks tonight to short tomorrow. I assume Cramer is doing a college show tomorrow? Those too have been educational of late so I'm not sure we are going to get any great picks then either, but you never know.

Comments on "February 6th - Repeat"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 07, 2007 10:12 PM) : 

I've decided to give cramertracker the night off...so Ill do the recap. He talked about UA being good/better than Croxs. It went up in after hours less than a buck and is not a good short opportunity. Then I got bored and switched it off...

 

Blogger CramerTracker said ... (February 07, 2007 11:25 PM) : 

Haha...thanks! I did post..it was late and it looks like we agree..I didn't miss much.

 

post a comment