free counter statistics

Monday, March 27, 2006

Cramers first pick was ANDE Andersons Inc. It is too rich for me at nearly $70. Amazingly someone paid $71.95 after hours before it almost instantly leveled off at $69.70. Would have been one heck of a short to sell to someone at $71.95, but who could have known and been that fast eh :)? Its amazing what people will pay. I wonder if people who can hear Cramer's show while they are waiting on the phone for the lightening round (but aren't allowed to trade since they apparently have to agree not to) set sell orders......or short sell orders really high and sucker someone in who does a market buy (or really high limit buy) right when Cramer mentions it? Because really they aren't trading until its mentioned on TV......anyway, just a thought.

Cramers second pick was from Australia. Since I can't trade or even track it....I will move onto the next.

Doesn't look like theres a 3rd pick tonight...and I have to run now! But he's bashing after hours buyers and is talking about short sellers! He is on the rampage! He is trying to kill my system! Hopefully not many people aren't watching tonight!

Can't post the charts from today either...will try later.

Comments on ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 29, 2006 1:13 AM) : 

Awesome web site! Incredibly Informative...
On another note, what happened to 9pm ch 49 san diego cable ? No mad Money tonight!

 

Blogger CramerTracker said ... (March 29, 2006 8:18 AM) : 

Thanks for the post!

I watch Cramer at 6pm where I am from. He mentioned that his show wasn't going to be rerun at 9 last night. I noticed some other show on instead....hopefully just a 1 time thing! I need as many people watching to bid up his picks! :)

 

post a comment