free counter statistics

Sunday, March 26, 2006

March 24th - DXCM FTEK SNTS

Well Cramer made up for a bad week of shortable picks by giving 3 potential shorts!

Here are the details from the after hours movement:

DXCM DexCom, Inc.
Regular Close $19.81
High of $21.00 after hours
Low of $20.80 after hours
Leveled off at $20.92
6% increase from level off

FTEK Fuel Tech NV
Close $14.86
High $16.00
low $15.52
level off at $15.60
5% increase from level off

SNTS Santarus Inc.
Close $6.25
Close after hours $7.21
15% increase from close

Now, for me the obvious short would be SNTS since it had the highest increase. I could potentially short 1200 shares, but would probably look for more like 1000. I would then look for a .10 cent drop to cover at for $100 profit.

If I can't short SNTS, for DXCN I would look for a .20 cent drop on probably 500 shares. I would also look for a .20 cent drop on FTEK on 500 shares as well.

An interesting note. Cramer himself, in a recent attempt to stop people from buying up big after hours told people that if he were at his hedge fund still, he would be SHORTING people right then because they are paying up too much!!!! Isn't that all the proof I need that this is a winning low risk strategy??

Comments on "March 24th - DXCM FTEK SNTS"

 

post a comment