free counter statistics

Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16th - BRCD

Well I couldn't watch Cramer at 6:00 tonight so I only read the update, but it looks like I missed a good one. BRCD BROCADE COMM SYS closed at $5.76 tonight and went as high as $6.80 after hours, an increase of 18%. Apparently Cramer said right near the end of his show that people shouldn't pay over $6.00 for the stock. Now, the stock closed after hours at $6.18 and I don't think people are too happy about that comment! If I get up in time tomorrow (since I'm off work! Yeah!) I might short a 1000 shares anywhere above $6.20 since I think it will go up above the $6.18 close for all those people that didn't hear his $6 limit. I would then look for a .10 drop but might consider buying to cover in stages. Maybe 500 for .10 cents and the next 500 for maybe another .5 or .10 more. We shall see.

Comments on "March 16th - BRCD"

 

post a comment