free counter statistics

Friday, March 17, 2006

BRCD update

Firstly, I was unable to post my thoughts on Cramer's show on Thursday night because there was an error with my blog host....it wouldn't accept any posts! Oh well.

Well I didn't get up early enough today to short BRCD. But it looks like it could have been a very profitable trade. Just look at the chart! This went up at premarket open like I was hoping for. So I could have easily short at the high $6.20 range (assuming there were shares to short of course) and and taken my .10 cent for a quick $100 gain within the first half hour of the premarket. And if I was to be gutsy and do 2 buy to covers like I mentioned before, the stock easily went down low enough, hitting its low for the day at 9:55am at $5.91. Of course hindsight is 20/20 since I wasn't actually watching this happen...only looking at the chart now. But once again, another prime example of the "Cramer effect" :)


Comments on "BRCD update"

 

post a comment