free counter statistics

Friday, June 23, 2006

Update - ZZ

So ZZ broke the $13 barrier in the pre-market at 9:11am after opening at $12.72. It went as high as $13.19 in the pre-market, after trading to a high of $12.83 last night. Yahoo! indicates an open at 9:30am of $13.05, with a high of $13.24 in the first minute, but that doesn't look like the case on the chart below. BigCharts shows the high coming in the first minute though. At around 9:50am the low for the day was found at $12.86, for a drop from the high of 2.9%. Now, this was supported heavily today with the stock holding over $13 very well, on average volume. The peak price was only seen for a very short time and the bottom didn't stay long either. After this hit $13 and above in the pre-market meant I had no idea where it might stop so staying away was an easy choice. Even so, I didn't expect it to stay as strong as it did. To be honest, given how straight the chart for today is I am a bit suspicious. I can't track down the pre-market numbers from my usual site because for some reason the regular data isn't shown. I really wanted to see if there were any big block trades. I can't imagine this is just Cramer's doing.

Comments on "Update - ZZ"

 

post a comment