free counter statistics

Friday, February 16, 2007

February 16th - Generic Speculation Show

Speculation Friday turned out to be a generic show on Cramer's rules for speculation with ZERO picks. And I assume Monday's show will be a repeat due to the holiday, so maybe we will have some picks to look forward to on Tuesday.

Comments on "February 16th - Generic Speculation Show"

 

Blogger L.J. said ... (February 18, 2007 8:13 AM) : 

Nice blog you have going here. Your premise is very interesting and I will be back to see how it's going.

I have a question for you. You and I use the same template from blogspot for our blogs. You have figured out how to have a sidebar on both the left and right sides of the main body of your blog. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that. Any guidance would be appreciated.

 

Blogger CramerTracker said ... (February 18, 2007 10:49 AM) : 

http://thrbrtemplates.blogspot.com/

The website above has a bunch of new and modified templates (the one I use included). You can cut and paste the code into your template, but you will loose all of your links and stuff you entered manuallly in the code(your posts and profile and anything set up through the blogger options will be fine). I suggest copying and pasting and saving your current template in a text file before doing anything major.

 

post a comment