free counter statistics

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 30th - Repeat

Looks like this was a repeat of the February 21st and April 17th show on the Minerals Bull Market.

Highlighted are:

BHP BHP Billiton Ltd.
FCX Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
RTP Rio Tinto plc
MTW Manitowoc Co. Inc.
TEX Terex Corp.
CAT Caterpillar Inc.

I didn't care to short these the first 2 times this show was aired and I don't see any reason to change that now either. MTW was up pretty big today on good guidance and is down after hours, but nothing to do with Cramer I'm sure since that part of the show hasn't even come up yet. Well, on to next week, a short trading week. I think I saw something about a Cramer marathon on July 4th??

Don't forget....a new comment/discussion site I set up at at http://cramertracker.tripod.com/ Not many posts so far (besides me copying over some older ones) so feel free to post!

Comments on "June 30th - Repeat"

 

post a comment