free counter statistics

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Update - NTLI CELG

So NTLI had a small run to the opening bell where I was able to get a short in at $28.50 right before the open. The stock hit a high a few minutes later, right at the bell of $28.59. I stuck to my prediction of this hitting the low $28 level and was able cover very quickly at $28.10 for an easy .40 cent gain. Now the stock did continue to fall below $28 but I'm not going to loose sleep over it!


CELG has also come down from last nights after hours price. It saw a low of $40.60 at the opening bell. The ANGO no shorting rule didn't work here obviously. I checked in on DNA to see what it was doing today, and it was down, which may have helped pull down CELG. Maybe take over talk isn't enough to give this any momentum, but I figure it has more to do with the sector and market weakness.

Comments on "Update - NTLI CELG"

 

post a comment