free counter statistics

Friday, January 12, 2007

Update - BBI

Although I don't normally give an update for a stock I didn't consider a good short, BBI was downgraded this morning before the opening and it helped bring the stock down from its after hours high. I don't think showing the numbers or the chart are important since the drop was from the downgrade and not a typical "Cramer effect drop".

Comments on "Update - BBI"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 12, 2007 6:03 PM) : 

I guess I'm an idiot because everywhere I look it says that blockbuster's "All Access" is kickin' Netflix's butt. Don't get the downgrade

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 12, 2007 7:06 PM) : 

Cramertracker must have an actual social life. Whereas I obviously don't

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 12, 2007 7:16 PM) : 

We gotta get a life. Did you trade tonight?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 12, 2007 10:13 PM) : 

Yes, Got 700 of MRVC @ 4.10
Hope my theory about the weekend memory effect holds true.

 

post a comment