free counter statistics

Sunday, April 09, 2006

ZZ Update

Just a quick note on ZZ Sealy Corporation's IPO that occurred Friday. I had this on my watch list all day but I didn't see anything but stock code not found. Then watching CNBC that night I saw the ZZ symbol move on by. It ended up opening at $17.50, went as high as $18.20, went as low as $17.30 and closed at $17.50. So, anyone that bought on Cramer's "permission" to buy under $18 to ride to $20 certainly hasn't made the quick buck yet. That's not to say it won't get that high, but I don't think this is what Cramer had in mind. I briefly had a poll question up to get peoples opinion about whether Sealy would hit $20 on the first day of trading. Although I didn't keep the poll up very long (page loading issues) the majority of people thought it would hit $20.

Comments on "ZZ Update"

 

post a comment