free counter statistics

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

TOMO Update 2

So I tried to put my money where my mouth is! I put in a short order at $27.93 since the price did climb from the $27.50 range. But my order was rejected due to lack of shares to short! Now, the price hasn't reached $27.93 yet and is declining a bit more away from that now so I may never have been filled. The high only reached $27.84.


It looked like fishing today. The asking price just stayed higher then the bids and people were so egar to bid that they just kept going up and taking the bait. This looks a lot like the other day with PPCO....and PPCO dropped like a rock right at the open. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the same thing happened here....if it hasn't started already. I think this will go to the $27.30 range early after the bell farily easily.

Comments on "TOMO Update 2"

 

post a comment