free counter statistics

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4th - TOMO

Cramer's second pick tonight was TOMO TOM Online Inc.

Closing price: $26.55
Increase today during regular hours: .50 cents (1.92%)

High after hours: $27.55

Percent Increase to high: 3.8%

Price leveled off at: $27.36

Percent Increase to level off point: 3.1%


I'm not overly excited about the price increase on this one for short potential. Most picks go up at least 5% so this one sitting in the 3% range isn't great. I will probably not consider a short on this one but will look to see if all the gains from tonight are erased tomorrow much like TOPP and ICON today. I will take a look at this early in the premarket to see if it opens near its high tonight. I would make a prediction that it would not hold long unless there is some news for the stock.

Interesting note: Cramer's first pick was FIZ National Beverage Corp. It trades on the AMEX so I don't normally follow these. He compared this to Hansen HANS, which sorta seems like the Google of soft drinks. HANS has gone up around 100 points in the last year so I could see people jumping on FIZ thinking it will do the same like Cramer is suggesting. Even if this were on the NASDAQ exchange I think I would steer clear on shorting this one.

Comments on "April 4th - TOMO"

 

post a comment