free counter statistics

Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24th - GOOG

The next installment of the DOW stocks being analyzed looked at IBM, JNJ, MCD, JPM, MRK and MSFT. As I have said all week, I'm not really going to look at the short side of these stocks since they aren't really picks.

Next Cramer looked at Google (GOOG) and said it was on its way to $1000, but headed to $600. Cramer said the catalyst for this is Amazon (AMZN) and its big recent run, which makes GOOG look cheaper. I don't like to short stocks above the $40 level, let alone the $400+ level, and I even have a rule not to short stocks pegged as "the next Google", so I really don't think shorting Google itself off a Cramer recommendation is a wise move even though it has been treading water for a long time.

Comments on "May 24th - GOOG"

 

Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said ... (January 10, 2014 1:03 PM) : 

I have heard enough about google.

 

post a comment